Mobile Control From Anywhere
Use your smartphone, tablet, or web-enabled portable device of their choice as a powerful and convenient remote control for your security system. With instant property awareness via these mobile platforms, peace of mind is more portable than ever before
- Patented Crash & Smash Protection
- Real-Time Notifications for Important Events
- Live Video and Recorded Clips
- Remote Monitoring & Control of Lights, Locks & Thermostats
Alexa Hands-free, digital assistant for the home with Amazon’s Alexa-enabled devices such as Echo, Dot and Tap.
Simply tell Alexa to perform any of the following:
- Turn on the living room lights
- Lock the front door
- Turn down the thermostat
- Close the garage door
- Arm Stay the security system
- Record a video clip
You can also ask Alexa any of the following:
- Are all the doors locked?
- What’s the temperature in here?
- Is my security system armed or disarmed?
- Is my garage door open?
Using the Alarm.com app on either Amazon FireTV or Apple TV, your can have instant access to their Video Monitoring feeds right from your couch. You just need an Amazon FireTV, Amazon FireTV Stick or a 4th generation Apple TV to get started.
View and control any camera on your account
- Create a closed-circuit view of the entire home, with up to 4 cameras displayed
- Lock certain cameras in place, so that they don’t rotate off-screen if using more than 4 cameras
- Get multi-system support
Get at a glance awareness and control right from your wrist with the mobile app for Apple Watch and the Pebble Time Smartwatch.
- Arm or disarm the system
- Control lights, locks and thermostats
- Manage garage door access
Additionally, Apple Watch users can view live video and use actionable notifications right from your device.