2GIG 4-Button Keyfob Remoteby 2GIG
The 2GIG 4?Button Keyfob Remote provides a convenient option for the following system operations:
- Arm the system (doors, windows, and motion sensors)
- Arm the system with no entry delay (if programmed)
- Disarm the system
- Trigger panic alarms
- Turn system?controlled lights on or off (via the open collector output)
- Other open collector output functions (if applicable)
- Use with the 2GIG?GDR1?345 to open a garage door.
Out of stock
The 2GIG 4?Button Keyfob Remote (2GIG?KEY2?345) communicates with the 2GIG Control Panel on the 345 MHz frequency. It gives users the ability to turn the security system ON and OFF before entering the home or after exiting. If there is an emergency, you can turn on the siren and automatically call the central monitoring station. Keyfobs can be programmed to operate the programmable output in the Control Panel. Use with the 2GIG Universal Garage Door Receiver (2GIG?GDR1?345) to open a garage door. The keyfob is a lithium coin battery?powered, wireless keyfob designed to fit on a key chain, in a pocket, or in a purse.